Voter Registration Deadline For Runoff Is Today
If you’re not registered to vote and want to cast a ballot in the June 10th City of San Antonio runoff election, time is running out.
All new voter registrations have to be complete 30 days before an election. In this case that means this Thursday, May 11.
Even if you didn’t vote in the original May 6 election, you can still vote in the runoff.
Incumbent Mayor Ivy Taylor is in a runoff with Councilman Ron Nirenberg.
There are also runoffs in half a dozen council races.
- District 1 between Roberto Trevino & Michael Montano
- District 2 between Alan Warrick & William “Cruz” Shaw
- District 6 between Greg Brockhouse & Melissa Cabello Havrda
- District 8 between Cynthia Brehm & Manny Pelaez
- District 9 between Marco Barros & John Courage
- District 10 between Ezra A. Johnson & Clayton Perry
Early voting begins May 30.