The Source: After the Election, Where Do We Go From Here?
Election Day is finally over. Some people in San Antonio are celebrating, others are reeling and everyone wants to know – what do these election results mean for the future of our city, state and nation?
*Local election recap 0:00-15:00; state recap 15:00-29:30; national recap 29:30-end.
- Gilbert Garcia, metro columnist for the San Antonio Express-News
- Shelley Kofler, Texas Public Radio News Director
- Ross Ramsey, executive editor of the Texas Tribune
- Harvey Kronberg, editor of the Quorum Report
- E.J. Dionne, W. Averell Harriman Chair and Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution
- Bryan Gervais, assistant professor of political science at the University of Texas at San Antonio