Early voting in the Democratic and Republican primary runoffs end Friday.
If a single candidate did not win a majority of the votes in the primary, the two candidates who earned the most votes head into a runoff election. There might be just a few races — or none at all — on your ballot, depending on where you live.
Election Day is May 22. The deadline to register to vote was April 23 — find out if you’re registered.
Once you've determined that you're registered, type in your address below, pick a party's primary and then see what's on your ballot.
Bexar County has 38 early voting locations. Each will be open through Friday. Times vary by location.
There are four places you can vote early in the county:
There is one location for early voting in the county:
There are four early voting locations in the county, open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. through Friday:
Early voting for the county will be held at the Wilson County Courthouse election office, at 1103 4th St. in Floresville, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Early voting will be at the Atascosa County Annex II Building, at 914 Main St. in Jourdanton, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Voting will continue through the lunch hour each day. For more information, call (830) 769-1472.
Early voting for the county will be held at three locations:
- Medina County Elections building, at 1202 14th St., Hondo
- Medina County Castroville Building, at 8366 FM 471 S
- Medina County Devine Building, at 317 State Hwy. 132 N
Voting times vary by day:
- May 14-15: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- May 16: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- May 17-18: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Early voting will be help at three locations, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.:
- Ray F. Mauer Annex, 403 12th St. , BANDERA
- Medina Annex, 161 E. Parker St., Medina
- Lakehills Area Library, 7200 F.M. 1283, Lakehills