Texas Public Radio, in association with the Alamo Colleges Foundation, is pleased to offer theTPRRadio, Television, & Film Scholarship.
The $1,000 scholarship will be awarded over two semesters to a student that is currently enrolled in San Antonio College's
Radio-Television-Film program. Each semester, the scholarship recipient willreceive$500 for San Antonio College tuition.
- Student must be enrolling or enrolled in and pursuing an Associates Degree in Radio-Television-Broadcasting at San Antonio College;
- Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours per semester (Fall 2014 and Spring 2015);
- Student must complete the application form by the deadline;
- Student must possess and maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 grade scale;
- Financial need will be considered as a factor, but is not mandatory;
- Scholarship recipients are eligible for renewal scholarships in consecutive subsequent semesters if they continue to meet all eligibility criteria and show satisfactory progression toward their degree by earning a minimum of 9 credit hours per semester.
- Students can pick up applications at the reception area in the Longwith Building on the San Antonio College campus. Return completed applications to the RTVF Office before the deadline: Sunday, April 5, 2015, by 5:00 p.m.
Click here to apply for this year's scholarship.