- Hosted by Paul Flahive
The Stories: Our archive of past stories is below all this writing.
The Storyboard: The people who help make the show happen is at the link
During our season once a month, 7 storytellers will have 7 minutes to tell a true story from their life around a common theme.
Think This American Life or The Moth, but sourced from your friends and neighbors. Public Radio tries daily to educate San Antonio about the world, now we want San Antonio to tell us about itself and its people.
Season 5 Themes: To submit your story, or to rat out a friend you think would be great, click here and send us an email.
- September 3, 2019 | "Schooled" Stories about getting an education inside and outside the classroom.
- October 1, 2019 | "When It Breaks" Stories of breakdowns and breakouts in every sense of the word.
- November 12, 2019 | "Hustle" Stories of hard work, grifts, and drive
- December 10, 2019 | "#Blessed" Stories of family, holidays, genuine or ironic expressions of gratitude.
- February 4, 2020 | "How Did I Get Here" Stories of existential crisis, travel, big choices and bigger results.
- March 3, 2020 | "Mother Nature" Stories of animal encounters, best friends, wild weather and the great outdoors.
- April 7, 2020 | "Outta Time" Stories of close calls, time crunches, the big project and the final destination.