Monday-Thursday from noon-1 p.m. on KSTX
- Hosted by David Martin Davies
- Local Anchor Texas Public Radio
The Source is a daily, one-hour call-in talk program that gives listeners in San Antonio the opportunity to call and connect with our in-studio guests and city-wide audience.
The Source seeks to give life, context and breadth to the events and issues affecting San Antonio by bringing newsmakers and experts to the public, and highlighting the people being affected by the news of the day.
Tune in to The Source for insightful discussion and analysis on topics that matter to residents of the Alamo City.
Support for The Source comes from contributors to the Community Engagement Fund, including The Gladys and Ralph Lazarus Foundation.
Contribute to the conversation:
- Call during the live show at 833-TPR-TALK.
- Leave a voicemail at 210 615-8982 anytime. Submissions may be played on-air.
- Tweet questions to @tprsource.
- Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got an idea for a show? CLICK HERE
Be sure to note if you have extensive experience or expertise on a particular show topic and include your phone number as we may call you for more information on your comment or story.