Renew your membership as a community partner today AND TPR will receive an additional $100 matching gift provided by the 80/20 Foundation.
Artistic expression, public service, and grassroots initiatives are the pulse of the community — they circulate the vitality that feeds into the distinctive character of San Antonio and the Hill Country. Texas Public Radio values community initiatives and is committed to raising awareness of the abundance of nonprofit organizations in the area.
Why partner with Texas Public Radio?
The quality that distinguishes public radio listeners from other media audiences enables nonprofits to raise more focused and effective awareness of their mission and events. Our audience possesses a strong appreciation for creativity and curiosity, public service and community involvement. They are savvy business leaders, enthusiastic volunteers, generous philanthropists and connoisseurs of arts and culture. In short, they are an audience that is amenable to supporting the mission of local nonprofit organizations.
By establishing a relationship with Texas Public Radio, Nonprofit Members will receive:
- On-air announcements that mention your nonprofit as a supporter of Texas Public Radio.
- On-air recognition announcements run bi-weekly on KSTX 89.1 FM and weekly on all other TPR stations.
- Your nonprofit will be included as part of our interactive, searchable Business & Nonprofit Directory, which displays your contact information and web address, as well as your location on Google maps.
- Two invitations reserved in your name to the annual Corporate Supporter Event.
- Nonprofit memberships are discounted 15% from regular Business Member levels.
Please note that our Community Partner rates have changed as of Jan. 1, 2014. For multiple stations add the combinations you want to get your total. Weekly mention begins once first installment payment or payment in full has been received, depending on billing options selected.
Annual member rates:
- $510/year — KSTX 89.1 FM San Antonio
- $340/year — KPAC 88.3 FM San Antonio
- $297.50/year — KTXI 90.1 FM Hill Country
- $127.50/year — KTPR 89.9 FM Big Country
- $127.50/year — KVHL 91.7 FM Highland Lakes
- $127.50/year - KTPD 89.3 FM Del Rio
- $127.50/year - KCTI 1450 AM Gonzales
For more information contact Stephen Custer: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 210-801-8226