H-E-B Recalls 2-pack Baby Food Cups As Precautionary Measure
A small piece of rubber found inside a baby food jar has spurred a precautionary recall for H-E-B.
The grocery store chain announced Friday, it has removed from its shelves its entire H-E-B Baby Food 2-pack 4-ounce cups product line only.
The rubber was found in a single container of the product and no injuries or illnesses have been reported. However, the company is taking all necessary precautions.
H-E-B has launched a full investigation into the incident and is working closely with its baby food manufacturer to ensure all safety measures are being taken when making the product. The FDA has been made aware of the recall.
Customers who have any of the baby food listed below can return it to their nearest H-E-B store for a full refund.
The precautionary recall affects all lots of only H-E-B Baby Food 2 pack 4 oz. cups, including:
- HEB BABY BANANA PASSION FRUIT 4122081488
- HEB BABY BANANA PINEAPPLE MNGO 4122084761
- HEB BABY GREEN BEANS 4122005670
- HEB BABY BANANA APPLE 4122000208
- HEB BABY GREEN BEANS CORN 4122005671
- HEB BABY BANANA 4122083207
- HEB BABY SQSH SWT CORN TOMATO 4122066357
- HEB BABY PEAR CARROT BLUEBERRY 4122005673
- HEB BABY PEAS CARROTS 4122005685
- HEB BABY VEG CHKPEA MIX 4122005668
- HEB BABY BANANA CARROT MANGO 4122025540
- HEB BABY APL CRRT PMPKN ZCCHNI 4122054253
- HEB BABY SWT POT PMPKN ZCCHNI 4122066026
- HEB BABY PEAS 4122005684
- HEB BABY APPLE 4122081487